If you are considering selling your home, rest assured that you have options and strategies to sell your house quickly without giving up your equity. It’s key that you team up with a real estate professional who will give you the best possible advice during this process.
Read Sherry’s tips for selling your home for the highest price possible and quickly:
- The first step is finding a listing agent with in-depth knowledge of the Tri-Cities market with a proven track record of getting homes sold. Sherry has lived in Tri-Cities for over 30 years and knows the market inside and out. She specializes in selling even hard to sell homes, such as pre-foreclosures, and has never had one of her listings go to foreclosure auction.
- Bring your list of questions and concerns to your listing agent to discuss your options. Sherry will answer all your questions and develop an action plan that works best for your situation.
- Research the home prices in your area so that you are well informed on what your home is worth. If your need is to sell your house quickly, your agent may recommend a lower price than it would be with more time to sell. Make sure you know all your options. Sherry has the expertise to help you through the process and will do so with your financial future in mind.
Sherry has the local connections to quickly get your home ready for sale. She will get the necessary professionals involved, such as appraisers and escrow officers.
In addition, Sherry will advise you on how to best stage and prepare your home generate maximum interest. She knows what buyers today are looking for and want to buy.
Here are a few of Sherry’s tips:
- Enhance curb appeal – tidy up the outside of your home and lawn so that it’s appealing to buyers at first glance.
- Make it welcoming – add a welcome home doormat, keep the door open and the hallways neat and free of clutter.
- Keep it clean – clear all the clutter and get it sparkling clean and smelling good. You want potential buyers to see themselves in the home as soon as they walk in.
- Upgrade but don’t overdo it – do some necessary repairs and upgrades, but don’t stress over it. Leave some work for potential buyers. They are going to have their own tastes and needs and you don’t want to put your money into an upgrade the buyer is going to change anyway.
- Listen to your listing agent – he or she knows what need to be done to sell a home within your timeline, so listen to their advice and instructions.
When looking for a real estate agent to help you sell your home, you want someone with a network of buyers ready to go. Sherry is a high-volume agent partnered with several key Tri-Cities employers actively recruiting new employees to the area. She has a list of buyers on hand at all times. One of them might be looking for your home!
Contact Sherry today so she can help you sell your home in your timeline, while still getting you the highest price.